Saturday, July 10, 2010

Layout and information for Souldreamer

Hi J,
just in case that email didn't go through here's a post with the layout option and my favorite of the three background pages. This will mean fewer embellishments that relate to priests and paladins but I think it might have more of the "feel" you were going for anyway. I'd still put a "floating letter" title on it with "What a Long Strange Trip..."

Please comment back via email, this is not a private post (though I've set it not to be listed in Blogger's listing and supposedly not searchable) and comments are screened.

If you check back here look for "Com: Souldreamer" in the tags list to view all posts relating to your commission!



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tee McNeil Art said...

I totally know this is for your clients to see, but this background paper ROCKS!

September 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home